We hope you have enjoyed your time and Yamba and would love to see you again
- Before you leave your holiday home please make sure you have all your belongings, especially charging devices (these often get left behind).
- Please ensure all garbage has been put in the outdoor bins and all food and food residue has been removed from fridges, microwaves and ovens.
- If you are departing on a Sunday please place bins on the kerb for early morning collection on Monday
- If you hired linen please ensure you return it to The Laundry.
- Check out is no later than 10 am on your departure date as we have cleaners booked and waiting to prepare the property for the next guest.
- Your keys should be returned to our office by 10am on your departure date.
- If you would like to book the same period next year, now is the time to do it. Our friendly holidays team will be happy to assist you.
- If you choose to leave before the Raine & Horne office opens at 8.30am please leave your keys in the key safe. The code to the safe is included in your guest envelope information pack
- When departing on a Sunday please leave your keys in the key safe by no later than 10am.
- Travel home safely!